“It’s one of those days”, I told myself. An excuse to overlook all the unfavourable episodes that have plagued my entity since 4 this morning. Trying to comfort myself, I cook up all sorts of excuses justifying my very own Friday the 13th. Either that or Halloween came way too early for me. Let’s see,
- My nausea led to profuse vomiting in the middle of my sleep (and night) this morning
- In my attempt to rush to the toilet in extreme dark, I knocked into the side of my sister’s computer chair
- My sleep got disrupted – enough said
- It’s not the most delightful feeling to be in bed when your tummy is in pain and effecting weird noises that even your dog is not worthy of making
- Upon reaching the clinic, I was welcomed with a complete black out and clinical assistants manoeuvring around with shining torchlights
- “Your waiting time is minimally an hour.” just great
- Being given an awful medication which tastes very much like detergent and soap powder hybridised
- Got knocked into a deep sleep that I didn’t even know of my very own existence
- Accidentally deleted Whatsapp and experiencing major issues re-downloading it right now
- Wanted barley but, sold out
- Wanted papaya but, sold out, again.
- I need to take my awful medication again tonight.
Now tell me what they said about things getting better. I say things definitely get better… in a down spiral kind of way. Grrr. I am behind the eight ball (coincidentally it’s the 8th today, wow. Quite sure that’s in my favour) in so many aspects of my life. Can I at least just get flowers to, idk, flourish? Ha Ha Ha #lameattempt. Whatever, BKK in 4 days folks.