Omg. I can’t believe we’re more than halfway into 2011! It feels like the first half of the year just zoomed past me without me being a part of it. Well, this shouldn’t come as a surprise because i was plagued with my exams for the first quarter of the year… which kinda sucked. Anw, i can’t wait to live the 2nd half of 2011. Everything looks so peachy and promising^^ (Except for the part about me getting back my examination results)
1) BBQ with the Usuals this Sat!!
2) Klang Trip next weekend
3) BFF’s 20th (though i won’t be in s’pore…)
4) Augusta’s 21st!
5) Phuket in August!
6) Release of the new iPhone in Sept!!
7) MY 20th Bday
8) Mooncake Festival (Snowskin Durian Mooncake!!)
9) HK in Oct (Tentative but i pray and hope it works out!(|)
10) Taiwan/Korea in Dec
Ok, i just had dinner less than 3hrs ago and my tummy’s starting to growl again… Not a good sign. Shall ring my sister up and ask her to get me some Qiji Popiah! hehe. Can’t wait for my next getaway! Heee-ha!