1) The company was awesome! Thank you the 7 of you!
2) BSG was up and running!! *hyperventilates*
3) The park was surprisingly quiet. There wasn’t any crowd and we didn’t even have to queue for most of the ride. Even if we did, it was between 5 to 10mins?
4) I managed to have a slice of Loui’s Pizza.
5) I sat on BSG for the first time! Honestly, i feel like the Human side of BSG didn’t do the ride any justice because the thrill factor was 2.5/5. Other than the first drop (which was only mediocre), the rest of the ride was just purely boring. In fact i thought Enchanted airways (the kiddy coaster) travelled at a faster speed than the human side of BSG.
6) the Cylon side of BSG was a blast!!! I was breathless by the time i came out of the ride. The twists and turns were thrilling and the experience was fantastic. THIS IS A “MUST-RIDE”. You have to sit on it to feel the awesome-ness yourself.
7) The Mummy ride is still as good as ever.
8) I left reality and the world behind the entire time i was in there.
9) I finally visited Candylicious (and almost died in there)
10) I saw individual colored m&m’s dispenser machines and
11) I bought PINK colored m&m’s *faints*
12) I laughed a lot.
13) I had dinner at Marche (after a longggg time).
14) I had Rosti.
15) I had an awesome time. Period.
Alright, shall go shower now while i wait for my parents to get home before we head out for dinner! Hopefully we’re having Ramen @ RamenPlay cuz i’m currently craving for it!!